The project focuses on the advanced technologies that will enable and help industries to successfully manage a shift towards a low-carbon and knowledge-based economy.
Our public initiative would not exist without the voluntary commitment of several people who dedicate their skills & knowledge in their free time. We help young talents from low-income families to get into startup ecosystem and support their talents.
The aim of the civic association's activities is to support as many young talents and small businesses as possible, to provide them with necessary tools, equipment, technology and knowledge, camps and events to build their dream, project, business or career. If you would like to support us please donate to our initiative.
We are preparing a system of support for start-up creation:
- The startup grant supports activities for a period of time
- Technical collaboration with research institutes
- Access to our resources and knowledge network and Applied R&D Centre
- Partnership with manufacturers
- Risk-sharing with the Applied R&D Centre to ensure the success of young companies
- Events organised in support of the startup project
With business incubator partnership offering start-ups the benefit of various services such as:
- Accommodation suited to the needs of the start-up
- Secretarial services, accounts and other administrative processes
- Synergies and proximity with companies based in the science and technology park
- Managerial coaching